Get the facts about an indoor air quality system!
The quality of the air we breathe indoors
has become an increasingly important health and environmental concern. The facts speak for themselves:
- FACT: Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors. Source: American Lung Association
- FACT: Many illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by, polluted indoor air.
- FACT: The levels of some hazardous pollutants in indoor air have been found to be up to 70 times greater than in outdoor air. Source: USEPA
- FACT: Studies have shown that two out of three indoor air quality problems involve the HVAC system.
- FACT: More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies or asthma.
- FACT: One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. Source: Total Health and Better Health Magazines.
- FACT: Respiratory irritants can circulate within the ducts and enter the room through the registers. Source: ALA Health Home
- FACT: Children and the elderly are especially affected by polluted indoor air. Source: Department of Consumer Affairs
The Leffler Energy team can help advise which systems work best for you and your home and take care of all equipment installations.
Call us today at 877.827.9317 for more information or click here
Get more information about our indoor air quality systems